Director and Assistant Professor: Bono
Associate Professor: Calley
Assistant Professors: Williams
Clinical Assistant Professor: Stephenson
Emeriti Professors: Christie, Herzog, Hodges, Paarmann, Freudenthal, Johnson
|Dental Hygiene, M.S.||Degree||M.S.|
Master of Science in Dental Hygiene
The Master of Science degree in Dental Hygiene is an advanced degree; therefore, the program is designed for students who are licensed dental hygienists with baccalaureate degrees. Graduates will be prepared for various career opportunities within the health-care arena.
MS Program Outcomes
- Promote oral health of individuals and populations by engaging in activities related to management, leadership, and advocacy while maximizing interprofessional opportunities.
- Acquire research and scholarship abilities contributing to the dental hygiene scientific knowledge base.
- Demonstrate professional development through enhanced knowledge, values, and actions.
- Develop instructional and administrative knowledge, values, and practices to prepare future generations of learners.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate community or rural programs to advance the oral health of underserved populations.