Intermediate Technical Certificate: Industrial Cybersecurity Engineering Technology
- Identify and respond to security concerns relating to operational cyber physical systems.
- Coordinate among key stakeholders for matters dealing with the security of cyber physical systems.
- Promote stakeholder awareness and education relating to cyber physical systems security.
- Establish optimal policies for managing risk in cyber physical systems.
- Use security criteria to influence technology selection and deployment.
Students must have completed a previous degree relating to Computer Science or Information Technology Systems and meet ESTEC acceptance requirements.
Students are required to meet with the Program Coordinator before beginning course work. Students entering from other programs may be able to waive or substitute courses.
|ESET 0100||Engineering Technology Orientation||1|
|ESET 0100L||Engineering Technology Orientation Lab||1|
|ESET 0120||Introduction to Energy Systems||2|
|ESET 0120L||Introduction to Energy Systems Laboratory||1|
|ESET 0181||Information Technology Fundamentals||3|
|ESET 0223||Digital Control Theory||2|
|ESET 0227||Digital Control Systems Laboratory||1|
|ESET 0242||Practical Process Measurements and Control||2|
|ESET 0281||Defending Critical Infrastructure and Cyber-Physical Systems||3|
|ESET 0282A||Introduction to Network Security I||1|
|ESET 0282B||Introduction to Network Security II||2|
|ESET 0283||Information System Security Design||3|
|ESET 0284||Risk Management for Critical Data Systems||3|
|ESET 0286||Critical Network Security||3|
|ESET 0287||Professional Certification||3|
|ESET 0289||Cyber Physical Systems Security Capstone||3|
|or ESET 0297||Internship|