Intermediate Technical Certificate: Industrial Cybersecurity Engineering Technology
- Identify and respond to security concerns relating to operational cyber physical systems.
- Coordinate among key stakeholders for matters dealing with the security of cyber physical systems.
- Promote stakeholder awareness and education relating to cyber physical systems security.
- Establish optimal policies for managing risk in cyber physical systems.
- Use security criteria to influence technology selection and deployment.
Students must have completed a previous degree relating to Computer Science or Information Technology Systems and meet ESTEC acceptance requirements.
Students are required to meet with the Program Coordinator before beginning course work. Students entering from other programs may be able to waive or substitute courses.
|ESET 0100||Engineering Technology Orientation||1|
|ESET 0100L||Engineering Technology Orientation Lab||1|
|ESET 0120||Introduction to Energy Systems||2|
|ESET 0120L||Introduction to Energy Systems Laboratory||1|
|ESET 0181||Information Technology Fundamentals||3|
|ESET 0223||Digital Control Theory||2|
|ESET 0227||Digital Control Systems Laboratory||1|
|ESET 0242||Practical Process Measurements and Control||2|
|ESET 0282A||Introduction to Networking I||1|
|ESET 0282B||Introduction to Networking II||2|
|ESET 3383||Security Design for Cyber-Physical Systems||3|
|ESET 3384||Risk Management for Cyber-Physical Systems||3|
|ESET 4481||Defending Critical Infrastructure and Cyber Physical Systems||3|
|ESET 4486||Network Security for Industrial Environments||3|
|ESET 4487||Professional Development and Certification||3|
|ESET 4489||Capstone in Industrial Cybersecurity||3|